General Notion tutorials can be found here.
How to get started with Notion tutorials can be found here.
1. The Product Manager initial setup of your product list.
This video shows you how to set up your existing product list from a marketplace. The example used is from Etsy.
2. The Product Manager monthly admin
This video shows how to import your sales data against your products so that you can see your monthly and annual profits.
Remember: These monthly links only apply for the current year, so you will need to remove them at the start of each year to start afresh.
3. The Product Manager – Annual Planning
This video walks you through the Annual Planning area of The Product Manager.
4. The Product Manager – The phases of product development
This video walks you through the different stages a product could be in and covers the Product template, so you can ensure you create products consistently.
5. The Product Manager – Linking to My Business Hub (or any other Notion page)
This video walks you through how to move The Product Manager from the Notion navigational panel and place it anywhere within another Notion page.
6. The Product Manager – Linking to a Project
This video walks you through how to move Link a Product in The Product Manager to a project in something like a Task Manager, e.g. My Business Hub.
7. The Product Manager – Linking a product to a content or marketing planner
This video walks you through how to move link a Product to a content or marketing planner.